Title: Support Specialist
Location: Naples, FL
Position: Permanent Full Time
FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting solutions that enable companies to gain accurate insight into their corporate finances – wherever, whenever, and however their business needs dictate. FYIsoft’s solutions can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, and include a financial report writer, a currency translation module, and a flexible general ledger integration tool. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, and serving valued customers throughout the world, FYIsoft is an emerging force in the Financial Corporate Performance Management space.
This is a great opportunity to get started in the high paced world of Cloud based technology. We are seeking a highly motivated, technology-savvy, and results-oriented individual to join our team in Naples, FL. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee friendly startup company culture.
You will be responsible for installing, configuring, and support client installations for our Cloud based solutions. This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong business intelligence and reporting skills to transition into a Cloud company.
- A craving for a high-energy professional environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. You will be dealing with both clients and the development team.
- Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy.
- Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- Strong problem solving skills, with an eye for detail.
- 4+ years of professional software experience in a technical services or technical support role, with an emphasis on software installation and configuration.
- Strong sys admin experience with Windows based desktop and server platforms including but not limited to Windows 7+ and Windows Server 2008+.
- The ability to install and manage a system remotely.
- Proficiency with IIS configuration and management.
- Working knowledge of industry standard security principles – SSL, etc.
- Experience with PowerShell and/or other automated window scripting.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server & proficiency with T-SQL/SQL scripting (Experience with database tuning, indexing, maintenance).
- Experience with SaaS / Cloud-based software systems a differentiator.
- Strong organizational skills. The ability to create and maintain clear documentation is a must.
- Install and configure software both at customer sites (remotely) and in the cloud.
- Actively monitor the health of applications.
- Test new application releases to ensure functional correctness after deployment.
- Debug and document software/server related issues reported by clients.
- Maintain the health of servers including patching, updating, and backups.
- Constant improvement and fine-tuning of the deployment process (automated scripting, etc.).
- Provide support for both end users and the development team.
- Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Principals only. Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO